**Please note we are NOT a program. We only provide transport services to programs! (rehab centers, wilderness programs, and therapeutic boarding schools.)**
Intervention for Out-of-Control Teen
Offering Compassionate, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention and Prevention
Making the decision to send your out-of-control teen to seek outside care can be a stressful and uncertain experience. Who will ensure your child is safe and secure? How will your child react?
At Next Step Youth Transport Services, we believe it’s our duty to offer teen support during the process. That’s why we start the healing and intervention process while the adolescent is being transported. Whether we are transporting them to wilderness programs, residential treatment facilities, or therapeutic boarding schools, we ensure your child’s recovery begins the moment we pick them up.
Teen Support Services Provided During Transportation
Next Step Youth Transport Services will provide transportation for your child to the program of your choice — anywhere in the country, and abroad. Although we’re based in Texas, we’re fully licensed and insured worldwide to protect all involved. During our nonviolent crisis intervention, we:
- Work to gain your child’s trust and respect by always speaking in a calm and non-threatening manner.
- Provide a safe environment for your child to have the opportunity to express their feelings in a safe environment.
- Helping your child understand the circumstances that led to their present situation.
- Discussing any potentially suicidal or violent desires in a non-judgmental atmosphere to lessen the possibility of your child injuring themselves or someone else.
Additional nonviolent crisis intervention and protection services offered include:
- Anger management
- Conflict resolution
- De-escalation of crisis situations
- Non-restrictive physical restraints (when applicable)
- Suicide awareness
It’s all part of the larger teen support services we offer designed to lower stress levels and help your child feel more positive about his/her new circumstances.
Transportation to Youth Intervention Programs around the Country
Next Step Youth Transport Services will drive your child to any facility in the country, and abroad. If you’re in need of our services and would like to speak with a profession, call (800) 654-0065 or contact us online in order for additional information.